Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Noodles and Eggs!

I hope everybody had a good week. We put up our Christmas tree this weekend along with other decorations. I didn't grill this week either. I watched Isabella Saturday while Stacy did a Pampered Chef party. I made noodles and eggs for dinner. It sounds weird but is good.
           I started out by sauteing chopped onion in vegetable oil. I also added chopped frozen broccoli. Next, I added left over cooked noodles and let them warm up. We usually add bell peppers to it, but we didn't have any. Instead, I added Pampered Chef bell pepper seasoning, salt, and pepper. Some precooked sausage also went in the pan. After that, I added some eggs that I had whisked up. I mixed everything up until the eggs were cooked. Then, I added grated cheddar and parmesean cheese. When the cheese is melted it is done. Isabella loved it. She kept wanting more and more of it. This is an easy dish to make and you can vary it in lots of ways.
        Sunday, Stacy made a soup with the rest of the smoked turkey from Thanksgiving. It turned out really good and was very flavorful from the smoked turkey. Smoked or grilled meats and foods add lots of flavor to dishes. I encourage you to experiment with new ways to use your leftovers. I have a 4 day weekend coming up and plan on grilling several times. Sorry for no pics this time. Merry Christmas and Happy Grillin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment